General Terms and Conditions of MFC media & consulting Ltd., hereinafter referred to as "Publisher"
§ 1 Scope and validity
All offers, sales, deliveries and services of the publisher are based on the following terms and conditions. The Publisher shall not recognise any conflicting terms and conditions of the contractual partners unless the Publisher has expressly consented to their validity in writing.
§ 2 Offers and conclusion of contract
- All offers made by us are subject to change, unless expressly stated otherwise in the offer. The order conditions for the respective product are decisive, as they result from the product-specific order form or the product description.
- You may place your order via the Internet, e-mail, telephone, fax or mail.
- We offer you to order our offers, products and services for viewing for the time being. The duration of the viewing time for the respective product results from the order conditions, the product description as well as the product-specific forms. During the viewing time, our offers, products and services are free of charge and without any risk for you.
- You can return the trial issue to us at any time within the viewing period. Sufficient to meet the deadline is the timely dispatch to: Leserservice Krisensicher Investieren, 65341 Eltville, Germany. The matter is now settled for you. You bear the burden of proof for the timely dispatch of the goods to be returned.
- If you do not return the ordered product to us within the viewing time, the purchase contract is concluded.
- At the end of the viewing period, you will receive regular updates or supplementary deliveries or the latest edition of the respective product. The order conditions, the product description or the product-specific order form specify the publication frequency, the number of issues per year and the prices of the respective product.
§ 3 Cancellation policy for consumers
- Right of revocation
The contract declaration can be revoked within 14 days without giving reasons in writing (eg letter, fax, e-mail) - or if the goods before the deadline - by returning the goods. The period begins after receipt of this instruction in text form. The timely dispatch of the revocation or the goods suffices to comply with the revocation period. The revocation is to be addressed to: Leserservice Krisensicher Investieren, 65341 Eltville.
- Consequences of revocation
In the event of an effective revocation, the services or licenses received by both parties shall be returned and any benefits derived shall be surrendered. If the performance received cannot be returned in whole or in part or can only be returned in a deteriorated condition, compensation must be paid. This does not apply to the surrender of goods if the deterioration of the goods is exclusively due to their inspection. In all other respects, the obligation to pay compensation for a deterioration caused by the intended use of the item can be avoided by not using the item as if it were the owner and by refraining from doing anything that could impair its value. Items that can be sent by parcel post are to be returned at the customer's own expense and risk. Obligations to refund payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. The period begins with the dispatch of the declaration of revocation or the goods, for MFC media & consulting Ltd. with their receipt or their receipt by third parties commissioned by us.
§ 4 Prices, payment and invoicing
- The prices quoted at the time of the order shall be decisive for invoicing.
- Our prices are final prices in Euro. They include the statutory value added tax.
- The shipping costs are included in the price, unless otherwise stated.
- We offer the following payment methods: Payment by direct debit or credit card or against invoice (payable within 14 days without deductions).
- You can revoke the direct debit at any time. A short written notice to us is sufficient.
- The invoice will be sent to the address indicated by you in the order.
§ 5 Delivery
- We will deliver your order to the delivery address indicated by you by Deutsche Post AG in your name and for your account.
- If you are a consumer, you do not bear the transport risk.
§ 6 Retention of title
The delivered products remain the property of the publisher until full payment by the customer.
§ 7 Warranty and liability
- Should the product ordered show defects, we ask you to complain immediately to the publisher. Your satisfaction is important to us, therefore we are anxious to render our service as fast as possible to your satisfaction. Regardless of this, you as a consumer have the following rights:
- a) For all defects of the purchased item occurring during the statutory warranty period, the statutory claims for supplementary performance, remedy of defects/re-delivery as well as
- b) if the legal requirements are met, further claims for reduction or withdrawal as well as compensation including compensation for damages instead of performance and compensation for your futile expenses.
- The Publisher shall only be liable for damage caused by gross negligence or intent. This limitation of liability shall not apply in the event of injury to life, limb or health, in which case the Publisher shall also be liable for damage caused by negligence. Furthermore, the limitation of liability shall not apply in the event of breach of material contractual obligations (so-called cardinal obligations) for which the Publisher is also liable in the event of negligence. Material contractual obligations are those obligations which are intended to protect material contractual positions of the customer and which the contract must grant him according to its content; material contractual obligations are also those obligations the fulfillment of which is essential for the proper execution of the contract and the observance of which the customer relies on and may rely on. In the case of liability for simple negligence, however, the claim for damages for culpable breach of material contractual obligations shall be limited to typical contractual damages which were foreseeable at the time of conclusion of the contract if customary care was taken. The statutory liability according to the Product Liability Act remains unaffected.
§ 8 Data protection
- Customer data are treated by us absolutely confidentially according to the regulations of the Federal Law for Data Protection.
- Details on the protection of personal data can be found in the publisher's data protection declaration.
§ 9 Copyrights
- The copyright as well as all publishing rights and copyrights to the delivered products belong to the publisher.
- The commercial further use and duplication of the texts, graphics and pictures contained in our products are prohibited. This concerns all products and the entire Internet offer of the publishing house. The press releases published on our Internet pages are excluded from this.
§ 10 Termination
- The period of notice results from the product-specific order form and/or the product description for the respective product. If no other information is given there, cancellation is possible at any time.
- We will not take back products damaged by the customer.
§ 11 Severability clause
Should individual provisions of the contract concluded with our customer on the basis of our General Terms and Conditions prove to be invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
§ 12 Final provisions
- The contractual obligation to dispatch the ordered products shall be performed by the publisher in Rodgau-Dudenhofen as agreed. If the customer is a consumer, the place of performance of the remaining contractual obligations shall be in accordance with the statutory provisions.
- If the customer is a registered trader, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, all disputes arising from the business relationship between us and our customers shall be brought before the court having jurisdiction for the registered office of the publisher. In addition, we are also entitled to sue at the customer's head office.
- If the customer has his residence or habitual abode abroad, Nicosia, Cyprus shall be the place of jurisdiction for all claims in connection with the order.
- Cypriot law shall apply exclusively. The UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is excluded. This also applies to an order from abroad or a delivery to a foreign country.